Friday, November 04, 2005

Bloggie, You're Doing A Heckuva Job

For a week now, I have tried to publish a picture of our adorable toddler in her halloween ladybug outfit, only to be outdone by some trick-or-treat glitch in the blogspot machinery. It's usually feast or famine at blogger.com: when things go right they are oh-so-good, but when they go bad ... well, just look at the results. I upload her picture and Blogger belches. The tyke gets shoved aside to a corner thumbnail so that the self-described "fashion god" can torment my audience with a larger image, warped to match Bush administration's inept emergency response x3.

I've written several as yet unanswered e-mails to the wizards at "Blogger Support," but I'm beginning to think there's a better chance of getting Michael Brown off the Bush administration's payroll than there is getting an immediate blogger.com response. The chances are not good.

1 comment:

  1. I usually upload my pictures to www.flickr.com and post with their URL. No problems with that.

    ReplyDelete