Sunday, May 07, 2006

Claire's Gaining Air

I recently received a very nice thank you note from local sing-songwriter, Claire Small, who tells me that, thanks to Enclave, her site (linked in the right-hand column) gets many hits. I'm passing that along to the readers who have followed Claire's link to check out her music, especially since your attention garnered me a free copy of her debut CD, Ledger, which I am listening to now. It's outstanding, and if you would like to listen, check out this sample. For more Ledger samples click on her link. She told me that she was recently featured live on a Knoxville radio station and that a Music Row publication gave her a strong review. Many of us believe that there is a lot more good to come to her.

1 comment:

  1. Claire is a great artist! So glad she is getting some attention. Thanks for your part in that.

    m.

    ReplyDelete