Thursday, June 05, 2008

Enclave to Donate $100 to Nashville Jazz Workshop

Thanks to Enclave readers for clicking on the ads posted on this blog. Sometime in the next few weeks I should be receiving a check for your patronage.

As has been the established tradition here, I will be contributing $100 from that check to a local non-profit. (My previous donation last winter went to Fisk University).

I have decided, as I did last spring, that I will be contributing the proceeds to East Germantown's Nashville Jazz Workshop, which has just kicked off their annual fundraising campaign. NJW, located in East Germantown's Neuhoff Complex, promotes jazz in Nashville through providing unique educational and community opportunities for jazz professionals, students, and enthusiasts. I believe that it represents an important cultural and artistic presence in the North End community, too.

Again, I thank readers for clicking on the ads, and I hope that you will also consider making a contribution to NJW's "Grow Jazz" campaign in order to help them raise $20,000 for equipment and upgrades to their facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment