Friday, May 08, 2009

Enclave to Donate Latest Ad Revenues to Fisk University's Smooth Jazz Radio

I have a long-standing tradition here of donating most of what I receive from the Google Ads that you click when you visit Enclave to non-profits working to make the community in and around the North End a better place to live, to work, and to play. Thanks to your support another $100+ Google check has arrived and I am going to turn that around into a donation to a very worthy community organization: 88.1FM WFSK at Fisk University.

88.1FM WFSK is an educational community-based radio station, owned and operated by Fisk University. Serving the public since 1973, 88.1FM is home to 21-different specialty programs and 30-volunteers. Fisk University is, of course, one of the more significant northwest Nashville institutions. You can listen to some sweet smooth jazz by jumping to their live streaming broadcast.

So, I am looking forward to sending in a $100 check soon and taking my place at the "Smooth Jazz Lover Level." I hope you will join me and donate whatever you can to this worthy organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment