Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Enclave to donate Google ad revenues to Second Harvest Food Bank

When you click on the Google ads on Enclave a certain percentage of the revenue eventually comes back to me. Historically, I've turned those revenues into donations for local non-profits in and around Nashville's North End. I just received the latest check for my cut on the revenues and I've decided to donate the proceeds to the Second Harvest Food Bank, which supplies a food pantry through St. Paul's Lutheran Church on the corner of Rosa Parks and Garfield in Salemtown. I trust that the money will be used to help bring holiday cheer to some of the less fortunate in the North End.

Thanks for patronizing Enclave and visiting the advertisers by clicking on Google ads. Rest assured that my share of the revenues will continue to go to worthy community causes. I hope that you will consider making your own contributions to help St. Paul's continue its mission to help feed folk whom hard times visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment