Saturday, November 30, 2013

This actually happened at this morning's ballpark community meeting

At times, actual conversations can be stranger than anything else I might make up:

Council member: Let me give you my cell phone number so that you can call me in the future before you write stuff about me. That's what reporters do. Call me first.

Me: Okay, but I'm not a reporter. I'm just a guy in the community writing opinion about ballpark impact.

Council member: You're a bitch!

Me: Now I'm certain I don't want your cell phone number.


Someone lost their composure, and I am sure it was not the guy who matters least in the ballpark debate.

1 comment:

  1. Was the council member talking to you Mike? You gotta tell us if it was Erica, Charlie, or my guess goofy Jerry? He is so Ludye Wallace. Wish we had video because we know council member will deny what was said. They seem to think they are not accountable to anyone.

    ReplyDelete