Saturday, April 27, 2013

Photos from Country Music Marathon 2013: leading marathoners (with apologies to half-marathoners)

The weather during today's 2013 edition of the Country Music Marathon was simply atrocious for an avid picture snapper like me. I usually am all over the North End on race day taking hundreds of photos of marathoners, half-marathoners, volunteers, and spectators. With chilly winds and sideways rain threatening to take down my camera, I only stayed out to catch the leaders pass in and out of Salemtown. Besides, my nine-year-old umbrella-bearer was hungry and wanted to go grab breakfast. So, apologies this year as I am unable to offer the plethora of photos I annually do for this event. Below are the best ones of the smaller number I took today.












No comments:

Post a Comment