Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Welcome to Weblog Hell.

What a frustrating past few days it's been for yours truly.

At the end of last week, Comcast had problems with its downtown service and I had spotty to no connectivity for a couple of days. At just about the same time Blogger.com had server problems, which meant that I could not post to Enclave, when I could get connected, and I missed my first day of publishing since I started blogging over a month ago.

Over the past 24 hours I have once again been unable to post to my weblog on Blogger despite the fact that I had things preying on my mind. Still no word from the muckety mucks at Blogger on what their problem is.

"Push Button Publishing" has become "Pain in the Butt Publishing" for Mikey. No whining though; just the typical sounds that emanate from your average dissatisfied customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment