Friday, August 13, 2010

Enclave to donate Google ad revenues to North Nashville Flood Relief Group

I recently received revenues of around $150 from Google for the ads that Enclave readers click when they visit this blog. I have a long-standing tradition here of donating almost all of what I receive from Google to non-profits working to make the community in and around the North End a better place to live, to work, and to play.

This time I have chosen the North Nashville Flood Relief Group as the recipient of the revenue. NNFRG is a grassroots organization of residents, churches, and politicians dedicated to restoring our community in the wake of the May 2010 floods. They have dispatched over 2,500 volunteers and assisted over 400 flood victims.

Thanks to Enclave readers for making this donation possible by visiting the advertisers who display on my website. I hope this donation will also inspire others to give directly to the NNFRG in order to make North Nashville a better place to live, work, and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment