Monday, February 11, 2008

Thelma and Me, the Sequel

History repeats itself as I have once again waited a month with no response to a letter I wrote to State Senator Thelma Harper on the lack of overnight security at Bicentennial Mall State Park. They don't have the excuse this time that they didn't get the letter, because I have e-mail confirmation from Senator Harper's assistant the day I sent it that they did receive it.

Here is something like the fourth letter that I have written about state park security to Thelma Harper (and all I have to show for it is one phone call response in November and hollow promises of quick follow-up and communication):


- - Click on image to enlarge. - -




If you would like to help this cause out, please send your own request for action to provide the park with overnight security to Thelma Harper (sen.thelma.harper@legislature.state.tn.us).

No comments:

Post a Comment