Monday, May 10, 2010

We all deserve this kind of response from council members in a crisis

Blogging (and now Tweeting) Council Member Emily Evans shows her dedication to resolving infrastructure problems caused by our recent natural disaster:
Restore and recover are the marching orders now. To that end, I have now toured all of that part of the district that lies south of Harding Rd and part of West Meade on the north side. I have inventoried all infrastructure damage and am submitting those to Public Works and Stormwater Management. If you see a problem on your street, please email it to me and I can make sure it is on the list

Debris removal has begun. I do not have a date for pick up in the 23rd yet but as soon as I do, I will let you know. Please refer to the guidelines on debris disposal here.

No comments:

Post a Comment