Sunday, October 14, 2007

CRIME ALERT: Neighbor Reports Germantown Homicide

I was working out in my yard late this afternoon, when one of my neighbors stopped by and said that there had been a homicide on Rosa Parks Boulevard near Monroe Street in the parking lot of a closed fast food place. He was walking back from Kroger across the street and he saw several police cruisers on the lot behind crime-scene tape. He said that he also saw a car with a door open and a leg dangling out. Maybe we will hear something on the 10:00 news tonight, but I'll pass on more information as I get it.


UPDATE: According to Metro Police:
Patrol responded to 708 Monroe St today in reference to afemale white being found unconscious inside of a vehicle parked in theparking lot. N.F.D. arrived before P.D. and updated the call statingthis individual was 10-64. It is unknown at this time the cause of deathbut foul play is not suspected.

No comments:

Post a Comment