Possible projects identified included:
- Decorative stone Salemtown signs
- Traffic calming elements like extended curbs (a.k.a, "bulbs"), speed bumps, and decorative crosswalks
- Small public neighborhood parks
- Public art as connection to 5th Avenue of the Arts
- Day care or elderly home
- Burying electric lines
- Decorative street lights/more street & alley lighting
- Fixing line of sight problems at intersections along 3rd Ave.
- Beautifying spots along 8th Ave.
- Alley maintenance and enhancement
- Buy blighted lots or property and have nonprofit organization develop it
- Trash recepticles
- Tennis courts for Morgan Park
Post a Comment