Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tennessean 2006 Look Ahead To Include A Look At Salemtown

I had a nice chat this afternoon with Megan Moriarty, free-lance writer with the Tennessean. She called me with news that an upcoming issue of the Tennessean is going to have a special edition on expectations for 2006, and she told me that wanted to write something on Salemtown for the edition. She was particularly interested in my perspective on new developments and the growth of our neighborhood association in Salemtown. I also referred her to a couple of developers in the area. Megan seems to have a detailed understanding of the North End (going back to her days covering happenings in Salemtown 3 or 4 years ago for the Nashville City Paper) so I look forward to reading the special edition.

2 comments:

  1. has she staged a coup on Deville?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well played. Actually, I received an e-mail from Ms. Deville saying that she was leaving the Tennessean to work in another field. Her replacement is as yet unnamed.

    ReplyDelete