- $40,000 to Metro Parks and Recreation for improvements to the Richland Creek Greenway (John Summers)
- $1,945 to the Metro Historical Commission for a marker (Mike Jameson)
- $20,000 to Metro Parks and Recreation for matching funds for a TDOT road scape grant (Ginger Pepper)
- $10,000 to Davidson County Rescue Services (Buck Dozier)
- $2,000 (approximate; I did not catch the exact total) to the Nashville Alliance for Public Education (Vivian Wilhoite and others)
Take note that John Summers spent nearly all his entire $48,000 allotment (he told the Council it was all) exclusively on infrastructure improvements and to one of the highest causes that can benefit his district: greenway improvements. Likewise, Ginger Pepper spent half of hers on community infrastructure.
However, thanks to all of these Council Members for not directing their funds strictly to non-profits, which should be the exception rather than the rule for earmarks.