Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The "Beautiful View" Just Got More Beautiful

Commenter JM/JW keeps coming back to my Schoene Ansicht updates to tell us what great things that development is doing for our neighborhood and how it is appreciating our real estate (at least more so than having hookers would).

I should point out that we hired contractors to clean and to stain our wood fencing. That project was finished this evening. I would like some credit for increasing the sales potential and the value of Schoene Ansicht, given that our attractive fence makes the view from Schoene Ansicht even more beautiful. (I would not be asking for credit if I did not have to keep reading of how beholden Salemtown is to Schoene Ansicht).

And unlike the Schoene Ansicht ownership duo, I did not allow my contractor to dump any debris on or near their property while making their property more marketable to potential buyers without nuclear families.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you.

    JM

    P.S. Sorry for the confusion, I'm JW on another blog. I got carried away.

    ReplyDelete