Monday, July 21, 2008

2nd Annual Salemtown Block Party Another Rousing Success

Scenes from Saturday night's block party hosted by the Salemtown Neighbors Neighborhood Association:




It was even better than last year. Our friends from Lazzaroli dropped off some awesome handmade pasta to compliment the burgers, dogs, and potluck side dishes. Music and beer were flowing. SNNA raised nearly $200 by passing around a donation jar to help defray the costs. We didn't do that last year.

After doing my own part as part of the set-up, grilling, and clean-up crews, I'm exhausted and ready to consume all the beer that I bought but did not drink for lack of time.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see the donation jar or would have contributed. Next time I see you I'll pass you some bills to add to the tally. Thanks for inviting us!

    ReplyDelete