Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Harold Ford Further Vindicates My Choice To Take My Vote Away

First, Harold Ford refused to protect our civil liberties. Lately, he just keeps moving further and further toward the lunatic fringe of the Republican Party. Can anyone explain to me how he is a Democrat in anything but name only? (Ford's "Faith Night at the Polls" is pictured to the left--I finally gave up waiting for him to get there after about 40 minutes because I had to be at home with my family and, like all bad Christian parents, let my child participate in profane pagan rituals. This being " [Christian] Faith Night" I did wonder why I did not see any of the "Save-Christmas-from-Being-a-Holiday" Metro Council Members present).

2 comments:

  1. Did you read this last weeks article in the Scene on Ford? His democratic stance seems to be a big joke to many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I read it and I agree with you. I don't understand why the doctrinaire neo-cons don't support him. He's frustrating and wedging progressives away; that usually makes those guys happy.

    ReplyDelete