Monday, February 26, 2007

Enclave to Donate $100 to Nashville Jazz Workshop

Last Fall I donated my first $100 earned from ads displayed on Enclave to the Friends of Bicentennial Mall State Park. I am just a few bucks away from earning my second $100 after a shorter time span, and I have decided to contribute it to another non-profit institution here in the North End: the Nashville Jazz Workshop. The Workshop, located in East Germantown's Neuhoff Complex, promotes jazz in Nashville through providing unique educational and community opportunities for jazz professionals, students, and enthusiasts. I believe that it represents an important cultural and artistic presence in the North End community, too. The donation I will be sending the Workshop is my small way of helping it continue to do that. I hope that you will consider making a donation yourself to this worthy cause.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Mike. I enjoy reading your posts and am happy to see you put this money toward a good cause.

    ReplyDelete