Friday, August 10, 2007

Enclave to Donate $100 to Friends of the Nashville Farmers' Market

My discussion with the Director of the Nashville Farmers' Market earlier this week left me with the positive impression that the Market is fighting to bring in actual area farmers. He also convinced me that the separate non-profit organization, Friends of the Nashville Farmers' Market, plays a supportive role in that fight and that they are committed to the goal of putting farmers in the market.

In keeping with my past practice of donating proceeds I make from clicked Google Ads to North End area non-profits (past donations have been sent to Friends of Bicentennial Mall and the Nashville Jazz Workshop), I am pledging to donate the next $100 check I receive from Google to FOTNFM. I would encourage anyone who reads this to make their own donation or show their support by joining this worthwhile organization (membership fees are $25/$35). Let's work together to help speed these improvements in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment